Wednesday, March 6, 2019

BAM Baby: Goat's Head Baphomet Soup It Will Be: I Was Right The First Time

Friday, March 22 will be the end of the inside left leg. You can see it all below on the graphic. This is what they do folks. I told you so, and I was right. Your whole world is a stage, manipulated by the New World Order of Evil Men, in order to take over the World, reduce population by a staggering amount. You had better wake up America...9/11/2019 is the beginning of the end of it.

BTW, the purple line below is actually March 21, it is as close as I could get it. That is why I have the trough a little to the right. I also think the close will be a little lower than that of 11/8, but that does not matter. We will know when.

https://thebsdetectordaily.blogspot.com/search/label/Baphomet




Yes LOVE