Saturday, March 16, 2019

Kiss My Ass Non Believers: I Told You NCAA Would Be Extinct: Here Is Proof

HBL. Historical Basketball League. LMAO. I was right, you were and are wrong. 

The NCAA will no longer exist after 9/11/2019. Why? Because well over half of the Universities will have been deleted, inundated, washed away...along with the student bodies...which is why I have been working so hard, for so long, for fucking free. Because they are going to murder your college students if they are in these danger zones, and they are there when the shit hits the fan.

Laughing my ass off. Vindication yet again. Historical Basketball League. Give me a fucking break. This is right up there with IHOP bullshit changing their name to IHOB. I told you then, that it was BS, they would recant and they did. It was to put out the Hob as in hobble...you know like you would if you had a broken leg.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/03/15/two-time-nba-champion-david-west-launches-college-league-to-rival-ncaa.html

The Future Of College Basketball. LMAO.

Yes LOVE