Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Holy Crap: I Just Noticed Something Else: We Are Going To 27000: Proof Here

Update: Folks, this thing is very deep. Please check back later today or tomorrow, I have more on this chart.

Below is a good example of what I was talking about on previous post. You have to examine everything, and in detail. I think that this one day, intra-day chart, gives us a synopsis of where we are headed all the way into September. Look at the peak of the day...it cracks 26,100. I believe this is telling us we are going to crack 27000. And in my opinion we will get very close to (above or under) to 27,332.74. So, if this chart is correct, and I think it is and may tell us dates (I will examine this chart with great detail later), then after the "W" we go to 27,332.74, but it will likely be in June or July. I still think 5/22/2019 is very important and relevant. I believe it is likely now that the low of the "W" will be on 5/22. This will all unfold clearly as the days go by.

DJIA Full Day Intra-Day 3/19/2019

Yes LOVE