Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Where Does Dow Go From Here? 3 Choices: Upper M, Lower M, Lower W

It will all hinge on today's action, more than likely. It looks like to me, that the past couple weeks of downturn was done to finalize the large "V" and possibly form a second, very small "v", before moving on toward 27332.74. I believe the top is on 5/22/2019. I see way too much evidence of that, and it will be above 27332.74, which is 9,000 points above the beginning of the Trump Rally, which is the close on 11/8/2016. Note from the second graphic below that the current pattern, is nearly identical to the deep trough in the large "V", except for that it is very much smaller. Well I think that is telling you that just like that large trough and V took you so far, I think the smaller trough and v will take you a proportionate amount move higher, which will be less as is reflected in my future M drawn.

Close On 3/11/2019
Close On
3/11/2019


Yes LOVE