Wednesday, March 20, 2019

It Will Be An MVM....W: I Was Right: Carter Was Right: New World Order Says So

Update: If they do incorporate a "W" to the right of the current "M" then I do believe I may be wrong about the top, and the date of the top. We will just have to wait and see. There may not be a "W". They are drawing an "M" right now, so you can believe that the MVM is for real. We will have to wait to fully know if a "W" comes afterward.

As you can see I was correct on yesterday's action, almost to a T. Now 1st chart below is of the whole MVM...W, in condensed fashion, showing you what they are in the process of drawing right now. And it looks as if to me, there could be a "W" incorporated to the right of the "M". Maybe Carter, and myself are not wrong after all.

The two charts below are of the Dow and S&P as of close yesterday, and what I thought they were going to draw, before I took a better look at the intra-day chart below. Folks, this is why you have to pay attention. Why you have to look at the candle charts, why you have to look at all of the charts...and most important...study and research. Get off of your phones and do something useful my friends. Now here is something important that you need to know, cause I know, and you need to accept that. The daily chart will not end up looking like this intra-day chart below. It should however follow the path to some degree.

I think you can be short from now until you get close to where the bottom of the large "V" is. Just follow along and I will let you know when we have reached bottom. 

Now. who's information actually helps you. George Bruno and his chopstick stirring coffee, or The BS Detector Daily, no ads, no bullshit, just the truth.

I dare you, hell I will pay you if you show me any financial adviser's...advice that is good as what I have given you in this one post...for free.

DJIA Intra-Day Chart 3/19/2019


DJIA Close On 3/19/2019

S&P 500 Close On 3/19/2019


Yes LOVE