Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I Believe Carter Worth Is Wrong: And I Am Probably Wrong Too

I do not have time for an elaborate post this morning, however I think that after yesterday's action, on higher volume, that Carter Worth is wrong.

When the Dow "V" is finished, it may all turn around and go down, but to me, looking at the S&P and the Dow together, it looks as though they are going to the new high before a huge move down.

If they do go to a new high, when will it be and will they make a new letter on the way down. I still think 5/22/2019 will be the day of the final top, but I could be wrong. They could easily take two months to go up 1500 points on the Dow. All they have to do is more stair stepping and they may do more "v's" as well.

Maybe Tim Seymour was putting the truth out their when he said..."this is a V and not a W".

Time will tell if he was talking about the little "v" or not.

Yes LOVE