Thursday, August 22, 2019

CNBC Map Shows North Korea's Plot Against Japan And South Korea: Proof Here

The below map is oriented on the 38th Parallel North Folks (It is skewed - this is vindication my friends, it is skewed on the 38th Parallel). I told you so. This is the last thing I noticed about this map. Look at the border, look at Japan. Whatever North Korea does is going to be centered over, and around this 38 Degree North.

The Map below is embedded in the linked story. They are telling you exactly what I have been saying for a month now. The map below is showing you, geographically, what is getting ready to happen. I told you it would be North Korea vs. two countries, and this is it. This story and map is telling you what is going to happen next weekend of 8/30,31, 9/1

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/what-is-the-korea-japan-intelligence-sharing-agreement.html


Yes LOVE