Friday, August 2, 2019

The Truth Is Now 100% Illegal: I Am Now A Terrorist For Warning People About The Terrorists

Here is why they are doing it, and why you should care: If I go to Madison NC, Eden NC, Charlotte NC, Clemson...wherever, and go up to a person and hand them a flier, and tell them, that dam up the river that you live beside is going to be destroyed and this city will be flooded...I am the terrorist for telling you this. They do not want you to listen to me, and worse, they want to scare me from doing it. Eden, Madison and all of the people that I have warned...you had better count yourselves as blessed and listen to what I am saying because I may never return...I just do not know if I will keep doing it, I get more scared of being arrested for the speaking the truth everyday.

Keep on believing your government. They have all of the power, all of the knowledge, all of the authority, yet I, or others spreading a similar message are the terrorists. I told you so, and I told you that before the shit hits the fan that the truth would finally be outlawed.

Translation to headline: First Amendment Is Over As It Was Always Planned To Be

It was always an illusion anyways, and you all think I am the delusional one...Really, the one who gets nearly everything right (the gist, there is no way anyone can accurately predict these evil bastards, without a flaw).

98-99% Of this entire world will never know the truth. The will die believing the New World Order bullshit. Folks, they tell you about the New World Order On National News (I have documented it time after time) and now they are calling you a terrorist if you believe it and disseminate it.

IT IS OVER

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-domestic-terrorism_n_5d430db7e4b0acb57fc91818
https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2019/08/63-64-74-fbi-says-internet-conspiracy.html

Yes LOVE