Monday, August 19, 2019

Market Crash 8/21 - 8/22: Cramer And Fed Say So: Proof Here: This Is Huge Folks

What you are getting ready to learn is huge:

When the futures went up on Sunday evening and Monday morning you guys were probably like: See that Neal Perkins is stupid, and you were probably thinking I'll be that Neal Perkins is hiding now. LMAO, oh no folks, couldn't be further from the truth (I was actually smiling), as I am the only one out there trying to help others and I am actually doing something to try and learn while the naysayers do...well, not a damn thing other than say...no, no, no my pink cloud is going to last forever. I knew when I saw and put together the below graphic that it was an island. I knew that it was confirmed after I studied the Salmon break BS. I knew that this below graphic was huge, I just misinterpreted it...at first...but no more.

The most important thing to note here is this: Look at the square I drew around the pattern. The candle just on the outside of the square is Friday, 8/2/2019. Now, look at the candle just on the inside. That is Monday, 8/5/2019. Folks, this is huge and is exactly how they operate. That leaves 8/3, 8/4, or the weekend...out.

After today, there will be 12 candles in this Island Pattern, made up of an U, V, 3 so far. I believe it will also encompass an "M" (13) but the whole right leg will be drawn in one day...tomorrow, 8/21/2019. The thirteenth candle will complete the "M". This is very, very huge.

"Stock market crash" = 14. The 14th candle will be covert, or hidden or below the rest and out of the picture as it will gap down. Look again below. The addition of the candles to the below graphic does not...absolutely does not, in fact it solidifies the 73...21...in the Letters and lower wicks themselves!!! It will always be a UV3...and it will always mean one thing...22...or...CRASH.




What will the Fed need to soothe folks. This is how they operate, even more so than just arbitrary numbers. They like to tell you hidden events, in other events and words related to that event. This is how they operate. Do not be surprised to see the market really crash hard on Thursday, after a significant decline on Wednesday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/16/heres-what-powell-could-say-at-jackson-hole-to-soothe-the-markets.html

SO, IS THERE A W HERE. YES, THERE IS. IT WILL BE COMPLETE TODAY ALONG WITH THE UV3. JAMES WATT DIED AT 83, ON 8/25

Yes LOVE