Friday, August 9, 2019

83: 23rd Prime: W: 23: It's A W: Good News: Sort Of: August 30: Case Closed

Update and Note: If the current Dow Jones Stock Chart Pattern does indeed end up being a "W", and I think it will, then I really do not need to do very many more posts, if at all. We should know within just a few more days if this is indeed an "W". I believe that I have finally found the dates that are most pertinent to the upcoming attacks and beginning of WW3 (The Tribulation of Matthew 24). And I believe finally figuring out the August 30 instigator is really all that has been left. And...the "W" just makes all of this concrete. So I will probably make no more posts until I am either sure or not sure of the "W". Then, if it is a "W" I will hopefully have time to do at least a final post tying everything together.

My friends, hell is at our doorstep. It is not that I do not want post any more or share more info on here. It is simply a matter of time. There is so much that I could post on everyday to give you guys more proof, but I just do not see the need for it. I hope that I have been able to help at least one person. I regret that I did not figure out and take action on google plus shutting down earlier, but that is just the way that it is. They planned that all along. There is plenty of info still out there, just use my blog as a template and start researching. Just do it fast as the time is here.

The spraying of the sky has begun again. Yesterday in my area they were spraying x's and crosses most of the day.

The rains are coming. The tropical storms are coming. The dams are going to fail. They are going to be destroyed.


8/30 to 9/30: 833 plus 933 = 911. 38, the inverse of 83 = 1919. BAM

August 30 = day 242 (8)
September 30 day 273 (3)

If you pull up a candle chart of the Dow as of yesterday's close you will see that in the middle of the "W" was yesterday, a hammer or hanging man. This should be a 333 "W" at the bottom with yesterday being in the middle, point 5, on 8/9/3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"W"NBA = 58; 83 is Prime Number 23; W is 23rd Letter; North Korea Instigates WW3

There is no good news for this country or world in general but if you do try an make money from the market, the more you know what they are doing, well before hand, the easier it is to profit.

But, it looks like it will have possibly 3 lower wicks. (Update - do not be surprised if the right lower side of the "W" has two lower wicks, the same as the left side, the long wicks being on the outsides. This would stand for the crash that awaits the end of the W and also from Trump's number)

And aside from the financial aspect of it, if I can show people, tell people, ahead of time a "W" like this on the chart, it at least shows 100% Manipulation that is undeniable.

Yes LOVE