Friday, August 2, 2019

United States Of America That You All Worship The Flag Of: Are Terrorists: Proof Here

Speech is only free if it aligns with your government's propaganda. 

So, you believe this country was founded on God's principles...Ok. I have a dare for you. Take a flag in one hand and a bible in the other. Go to anytown USA and start spitting on the bible and making fun of God. Then do that with the red, white and blue alter that you worship. Nuff Said, I think you know the difference, yet you all continue to....bleed, red, white and blue...your 18-25 year old brainwashed sons are getting ready to bleed...red, for the red, white and blue lie.


Your government and the governments of the World are the terrorists my friends, yet they have brainwashed you all to believe that it is little old me. How funny can this shit get...not funny, it is very, very sad that you all have such small minds and big selfish hearts that only think about yourselves.

The HW Bush New World Order videos are being taken off of youtube. There are now only one or two. You had better watch now, I watched it 30 years ago, and then warned others. What have you done. I was scorned and mocked then...are you still laughing now???

You will not be laughing at me within one week. No, then it will be reversed.


Yes LOVE